--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

The Credits

I really have to say some of them were not all too funny but some were and by far the credits were the best part animation was good on some but overall it just didnt work out because some of the jokes fell flat.

DotA Leavers 3 (Nerdrage) DotA Leavers 3 (Nerdrage)

Waaay to long

That was a mission just to finish it i feel like some of the parts were long and not essential to well anything and the voice acting/audio was quite annoying. But I'm not going to vote 0 like some dumb ass who doesn't know what kind of work it takes to make something like this. so I think you got a pretty solid 8

Candy Land Candy Land

It good

I have to say there was some good animation but the thing is you exported it into another program to get the old film effect and it really lowered the quality and in the beginning it was a little boring. But overall it was pretty good.

Jon-L responds:

hehehe no no..... read the comment under the film.....

All The Same All The Same

Nice flash

I liked the style unfortunately some of your facts are wrong. There is no definite number of how many teens commit suicide each day because the number would vary to much day to day and year to year, also unless you live in a very rural area racial discrimination in high school is very unlikely to happen. Lastly a large amount of your movieclips were exported for actionscript in the first frame and thats why you get a blank screen for about 20 seconds. Now to stop winning like a valley girl good job and its nice to see people who want to change how people think about people who are different.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

Nice

Good job! It reminds me of the ford f150 commercials, I thought about making one like this but only 10% (0%) of my ideas get past the thinking stage.

pacdude responds:

Thank you! They were a bit of inspiration. Thanks for your kind review!

Baby Fulp Baby Fulp

I have no idea why

I have no idea why I thought that was that funny maybe because it was so bad but it was funny so I cant give it a low score

PartyZombie responds:

haha, thanks.

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

LOL

Wow nice job but that took me 6 minutes to load quite longer than any ive ever seen I doubt it was just me but I might be wrong.

Toonsmyth responds:

6 minutes? It's only 1.2MB... Must've been server trouble. I hope everyone appreciates the updated file with preloader and better sound! Thanks for all your views and feedback!

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

WOOOOOOOO

Its been a long time since something on Newgrounds could make me laugh that hard. Seriously sonic stick fighter two is a realistic depiction of what a lot of people here do.

In Solitude In Solitude

That was some good art

great job I like your style and it looks like you spent a good amount of time on it. also nice job on keeping the file size so low I don't know how you did it that well but nice job overall.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

I didnt like it

You used the Same Movie clip of the Chinese people dancing throughout the whole movie and it seemed a little dull.